Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Morning Sun
I shift in the morning sun
As it rises in rhythm with the raw and untampered
It's light lingers across the land
Almost like fingers across the sand 

The Setting Sun
You can barely see it's sandy footprint


Before the tide takes it away


But before the sunlight is taken
From my visions way 


And the night waves say 


"wave goodbye" 


I can feel it's mark 
on my worlds' ways
As it captures my eyes...


Sunshines Effect on  Life Students
...it touches the many students 
Walking along the many schools on life 
Who are always late to class but always seem to pass 
Yet it still walks over their attempts for a degrees
Of just trying to be
It steps on their MAJORS and MINORS
Of a struggling sounds played in major and minor keys
But that becomes the key
For now that the light has lingered on their learning
They can now learn to see
That through their life tuition is free
Their prepaved paths' of room and board is not
Thus they choose must carefully
I however I do not need such caution 
Cause what I've got is a soul scholarship for a pathway That is prepaid to let me do what I love
Which is free
Unlike the loans for doing what I hate 
Which within my hearts' budget would be much to great
Its' interest leaving my life in the Waverly hands of debt...

All before the sun could set
It's light washed away by the waves

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz






No comments:

Post a Comment