Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Gathering

I look amongst ones voice
To translate the world as it talks
I look amongst ones feet
To empower the world when it walks

For it speaks through ME
It speaks through THEE
It speaks through aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll
 of us
It speaks through we... 
That gather
And it moves through ME
It moves through THEE
It moves through aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll of us
It moves though WE
That gather...
TO CHANGE THE WORLD!

I look at my back
To see if the world will bend
AND THAN BREAK (SNAP!)
I look to my heart and mind
To find out if the world will end
At a time of high-end stakes

For it bends through ME
It bends through THEE
It bends through aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll of us
It bends through WE
That gather...
And it ends through ME
It ends with THEE
It ends with aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll of us
It ends with WE
Who gather...
TO SAVE THE WORLD!

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment