Saturday, April 30, 2011

Standard police are patrolling
confusing yet consoling
to stay in a comfort zone, that we are not controlling

A comfort zone that says “put are selves in a shell on a shelf”
and don’t come out, cause it’s bad for our health

They say it’s bad for the community
that it distorts our unity
This view amuses me because I follow it usually

Was unconsciously abusing me til I repented
then refuted the consensus so that I could be authentic

Although that makes me vulnerable
At least that stance is own-able
These free thought are my property there never loanable

But they’re always are sold for coal
when they don’t show all parts of me
It’s like having blood and a hearts
with no arteries

Cause without arteries, blood sweat and tears go no where
People would come to be inspired but would only find a show here
But many people roam the earth that show but never tell
About who they really are, inside they let their real selves dwell

This path of superficial glass needs to be shatter
So speak up about some stuff that truly matters

And if I flatter in this message then I’ll fail
so I wont
What I’m trying to say is don’t be like anybody else, be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment