Monday, May 2, 2011

The God that has reveal himself to me
Told me to use what’s known as creativity
That’s uniquely and divinely channeled through me
As a nucleus for my spiritually

But I’ve heard, a lot of fables
About how if you not labeled
Under a certain religion
That you don’t have the provisions

So these people feel obliged to watch ya
When you messed up they say, “ got ya”
Like their your spiritual supervision

Thanks but no thanks
I’ll go ahead and walk the plank
You could even have to bother
To throw me into the waters

That are shark filled

Cause if you just look to the land
You’ll see that now-a-days
Most of these sharks
walk, and stand

They receive, a standing ovation
For embracing institution over innovation
Forget having a spiritual education
Religious prostitution’s has filled this nation

The only difference is how they convey it
Dress it up a different way, you don’t have to say it
Just take away the title, then you can portray it
As being a portrait of absolute greatest

Then call this picture a gift from God, the most High
Eventually it’s embraced
making you the most fly

Now your whole crew is cool
And everyone else
is made out to be fools

You guys got a lot of gifts
All except God’s jewel

The one used for it all
The most important tool
Creativity

Chorus:
Cause creativity is my ode to God
Guiding beauty amongst the mirage
Creativity
Creativity is my ode to God
Providing true love amongst the facade
Creativity
Creativity’s my ode to God
Connecting us within life’s collage
Creativity

And That’s why I find it odd
When people speak about God
With no creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment