Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For a while the world has always tried to have me
But earths gravity seems unable to grab me

They’d have me, on a rotation I couldn’t spin with
So I spin it; on a rotation I can win with

And it’s within that spin that I begin to make certain
That I’m walking around the world as an authentic person

Especially when there’s no one around
It’s within that purpose in mind that I’ve been roaming these retreating grounds

That’s kept me grounded and insanely sound
In the same way you feel at the beach hearin the ocean sounds

When nothing but nothing's in your deepest of thoughts
Cause all the thought that made you stressed the waves have already caught

So that as they wash right back into shore
That you can re-enter the world as you make it once more

Where if you need spiritual highs to be replayed or repeated
Just re-run back to the signs of the seasons... retreating

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment