Friday, November 12, 2010

Lets make this more interesting

Soooooo since I am basically the only one who looks at this blog (besides the few of you who get this emailed to them you. By the way, for those of you who do look at this blog, it is very much appreciated). So I have decided to make this whole blog thing a little more interesting.

Those of you who know me, know that I have many different aspect of my personality. In fact, I have so many different sides of me that sometimes it seems like a bunch of different Adam's are trapped in one body( I do not have a multiple personality syndrome, I promise.lol). Their is empowering others Adam(The Reigning King), poetic writer Adam(The Ultimate Swordsman), insight ideapreneur Adam (The All-Powerful Wizard), insanely random Adam(The Imaginative Jester), and about a thousand other Adams that come together to form what is the kingdom of Adam James Nicholas Keene.

So to make this blog interesting, I have thought it might be cool to give some of these Adams their own voice. I figure that they all, in a sense, have their own personalities and being that this is a free country, I think that each of my inner Adams should reserve the right to express their own original viewpoints and ideas. Thus, after requesting an audience with King Adam, it has been decreed- by the power of the Reigning king himself- that this blog with now be written by the following 3 Adams:

The Swordsman- Rhetorical Artz:  This is the Adam that all of you know very well. I mean after all, the blog is named after him! He is the guy that does all the poetic writing for this blog.

The Wizard- Cre8great: You know this Adam fairly well. He is the guy behind the insight articles and most of the random thoughts.

The Jester- Condor: Condor? I am sure you guys barely know this Adam at all(at least on this blog). He pokes his head on this blog every so often, but he has had a sore throat for a while and hasn't been talking much. Finally feeling better, Condor will be here a lot more. He apologizes for being absent.

Instead of giving long explanations of these guys I am going to let them introduce themselves to you. I think it will be better that way.

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment