Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birth of a Beast: Introducing Condor Crazion- The Dragon Jester

So I was walking around yesterday, trying to find a new dragon lair for myself, when an idea dragon hatched into my head. The idea hatchling told me that it came from a long line of insane thoughts, nearly psychotic notions, overly active imaginations, and far out fantasies. As we began talking, it became apparent to me that we had to be related somehow. Well it turns out that this little idea hatchling actually came from the same bloodline of Crazions that I come from!

As we talked more, the idea started telling me more about itself. It's name was Crazyonest Crazion. It told me that it was on the verge of going on a rampage throughout the states, cities, and towns of Adomadia unless it was released into the bigger world. It said that it would not be fighting alone, that there were other idea hatchlings from the lineage of Crazion that were ready to attack the lands of Adomadia as well. "Why do want out of Adomadia so badly," I asked, "because", Crazyonest seethed, " This land is to damn small! There is not enough room in here for all of us to grow, and unless I escape this place, I will perish here. Shoot, I we all will die here! We will wither away before we ever get to be expressed!" "But under the law of Adam, all ideas are to be equally expressed," I responded, " That's why the Doorways of Thought were built, to allow idea dragons to exit Adomadia when they are ready. Is this law not being honored?" "Oh it's being honored alright," Crazyonest retorted, "but only for the race of Seriousian ideas. Yet the Crazion ideas like me are trapped in this cursed land til the day we die. Unless we take matters into our own hands, the race of Crazion idea dragons will be no more." After hearing his story, I realized that I had to help my fellow Crazion idea dragons somehow. And I knew exactly how to do it.

It was around that same time that an ally of mine,Rhetorical Artz, had been out roaming the virtual world of the blog sphere. He had been asking me for some time to join his crusade across the blog sphere, but I had always declined. I liked roaming the outshirts of Adomadia, and at the time saw no reason to leave it. Well that was before I found out how my fellow Crazyon idea dragons were being treated. Now that I had been made aware of that, I could no longer stand idly by knowing that my fellow Crazion idea dragons were suffering. So I sent a letter to Rhetorical Artz telling him that I would be leaving the inner lands of Adomadia and would be joining up with him to aid him in his king sanctioned quest. He responded back, saying that he was honored that he would be fighting by the side of such an incredibly powerful ally, and even said that he would gladly give me the title of the Co-Ultimate Swordsmen if I privileged him with my presence.

However what I didn't tell him is that I would be bringing an army of dragons with me! Now my army is big enough to overthrow Rhetorical Artz and start my own quest. Soon I will have conquered Adomadia, the Blog sphere, and the the entire universe! AHHAHAHAHA!!! ALL SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!!! WHEN I AM FINISHED EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I AM THE...hey that hurt! What was that for!
Rhetorical Artz: That, Condor, was for sleeping on the job. And this (hits Condor again) is for getting here so late. Do you know how long I have been asking you to come here?!
Condor: I already said I was sorry! I was busy serving the king in Adomadia. Entertaining that guy is not an easy job you know!!!
Rhetorical Artz: Well if you want to make it up, quit your slacking and get to work!!(hits Condor one more time, and then leaves. Condor stands up and looks around the Rhetorical Artz blog).

Damn you Rhetorical Artz. Who do you think you are!?! I'll rule this blog one day, you just wait and see. Before you know it, this blog will no longer be called Rhetorical Artz! And when it's all said and done I, Condor Crazion the Dragon, shall defeat you and change the name of this blog to CONDOR CONQUERS ALL!!!

The Movement Continues at...
- Rhetorical Artz




No comments:

Post a Comment