Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Whisper of my Words

So I was aiming to begin putting up some writing pertaining to the blog related with my eventual venture start-up M.Powered! Ideaz. But sad to say I have not. Why? There are two reasons I can think of which are that 1) I promised a close friend of mine I would not think about my " new opportunity" - as she puts it- and 2) I have not written anything that to me sounds or feels as if I have something to say that is truly timeless. When I say timeless, I mean thoughts armed with wisdom and eloquence the produces content that transcends differences and division to speak to a universal heart of the world. Some may say that is a standard seems both an unattainable and unrealistic. And you know you are most likely right. So allow me to qualify by saying that I want to write something with the capacity to do that. And in my heart I have yet to produce an article that does that for me much less anyone else from my standard.
Now what I am talking about when I say writing I am directly referring to articles. I have written wonderful works of poetry and spoken word that in my option are as refreshingly raw and real as they are incredibly imaginative and original(in my opinion). I say that not to enlarge my own ego but to engage my next statement with certainty which is this: I know the feeling that comes with a movement powered piece of work and the articles I have written so far have not reached that height. I have gotten closer, but I have yet to meet it yet. So I will continue to write in private until I create a piece of work that hold in it the capability to reach beyond me, and meet millions of diverse people in their life stories.
Until then and long after that point, the movement continues...
- Rhetorical Artz 

No comments:

Post a Comment