Monday, May 31, 2010

Power of a Screen Saver

Power of a Screen Saver
There is a scream outside my screen that looks to me and starts yelling
"HEY YOU BY THE WINDOW WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU REBELLING?!"
"CAN'T YA SEE THE SCREAMS OF SCARCITY 
ALIGNED WITH LIFE'S DISPARITY?!"
I guess not... 
Weeeeeeelllllllllll not "apparently"

  But in truth...
Through the means within the seems of the screen 
I can see some of what was screamed out as "Scarcity"
And beyond the herded vision of one whose views are Virtually imprisoned
I can also see what was esteemed to be deemed
"Disparity"

But the free view outside my window is refreshingly new
And amongst it is a dream of clarity
Making it clear to me that I shouldn't waste time here feeling bad
But instead I should open my window and prepare to see...

(Now imagine this)
A Journey through the forest, fields,valleys, and waterfalls 
Over the mountaintops, reaching the sky's before making a splash Openly slipping into the oceans 
Only to begin hopping happily amongst the many islands to end up  Out-right-relaxed-upon-the-beautiful-beaches

 That, is the reality which reaches
 And the vision of various views that teaches 
All of us 
Not to just sit around 
And fuss

Yet here is this screen sucking away my time
Trying to make me manically lose my mind
As it tempts me to scream,shout and cuss 
into dust

But Instead...
I'll choose to cling to things that bring positive mood swings
Swinging through the doors of my life!
So I let go of what I once was limited to know
As I allow my soul to journey through paradise!

But before I go let me give you a word of advice
About living a life that is much more bolder and braver
All that's required to attain all of that which you desire
Is leaving your cellphone and computer to their screen savers

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

P.S. Editing can eat my shorts.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment