Monday, May 31, 2010

Let me know what you think on that last one

Hey guy,
Anyone who gets an email from with the words "movement journal" in brackets, that is from my blog(this post included). Not sure if that confused anyone. So anyway, when you guys ever get a chance I would love your feedback on some of the stuff coming out of this. Some of the stuff that I post on this personal blog, such as the last article with the gravity poem, will be material I may be using for the M.Powered! Ideaz website( Not that I am thinking about that right now Cindy. Just creating stuff at the moment). That said, I will be doing not a lot but a little bit of editing hence forth. Just so that I am getting what I am trying to say across. Also anyone who is not on that email list(could only put ten people on), I would be overjoyed if you would hit one of the reactions boxes located at the bottom of each posting. Thanks!
The movement continues,
- Rhetorical Artz    

No comments:

Post a Comment