Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leaving an ancient mark

Before those old fashion and overgrown lizards (dinosaurs) left this earth, they were sure to be discovered and factored into the scale of historical significance. Well I figure that even through I am not old, that since I think like an old soul, I might as well take a page out of their book( through they definitely didn't have books back then.lol).

When the peculiar species of Rhetorical Artz is extinct, I want my bones to bare witness to the heart felt story of why I was hear, and what I was roaming around this earth for. May my fossils forever foster the endeavors of my souls passions, perspectives, and positive energy that I emitted within this worldly existence.

When scientist look at dinosaur fossils, they are able to tell us both what the particular dinosaur ate and how they looked. When scientist look at my fossils, may they see that I devoured food from the depth of love, meaning, and contribution. May they see that I looked like what I felt like on the inside- a fine work of art.

Despite the whole being wiped out thing, I think that dinosaurs got somethings right. So like I have always been told, I will take the good and leave the bad of these crazy beast. I'll particularly be leaving the whole getting extinct thing behind. Not really diggin that dinosaur quality too much.  

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment