Sunday, October 17, 2010

The 1TAKE MIXTAPE:The Sky's No limit

In a flash, sip this, lyrical-liquor-in-my-flask


It'll rebooted ya

Driving you forward

Like back to the future

Your mainframe breaks down

I'll reboot ya

Your drive gets dug out

Then I'll reroot ya

So-you-feel-planted-in-the-planet-of-your-soul-God-damn-it

It's granted

The-force-of-these-flows, flow-like-water

Many Lukes with the force

But I'm Lukes Father

And-if I'm lukes Father

Then I got the death star

But I would change the name

From death star to life star

And-if-I-got-the-Life-Star-then-I-need to- go-to-lightspeed

But-in-light-of-this-life-space

That's highly unlikely

Except, if you got a friend named lifespeedz

That sends a hyperdrive beat, that'll help you succeed

In successfully

Celestially Soaring

Over the disconfort, were abhoring

Know way you could hear this and think "life is boring"

The mind's,-on-mental-mission-got-no time for snoring

Gas pedal flooring

across galatic highways

Stars are sweeping back and forth like their starwave

Imagine this as you close your eyes

Now open them back up and be surprises

By the real cosmic causway that's at your side

Buckle up everybodty cause off we ride!



Chorus: (repeats this)

The Sky's, the limit

For those who can't see

What's in,their-imagination-naturally





2nd verse:

I'm a maverick/

Litting -inspired- fires- through- one- stick/

Dipped in the ink

Of my intellegence/

Elegance/

Making, empowering statements/

Staring at my tales wondering?/





Were these words written

Before-I- started-telling-em?/

Will these word be here

When I start sellingg em

Wll these words be clear

When I'm not selling em

Will my heart steer clear

Of those not feeling em



I shell em

Out for a possitive outlook

I sell em

So you could feel how your soul looks

I tell em

In hope that, I can leave this world shook

Shoken up beyond the- image- given in- one-book



Cause I'm shook out of my mind

Already/

I'm Shells pumping poetic gas

When ready

I'm really

rhyme ready

and steady

Too unleash all rhyme bites in these papers

Confeti



Not contented

That's why I get ahead of myself

To remind my future of it's past, present self

Cause I've felt the future

And it's flying jet packs

Might I've changed the future

Maybe shouldn't I've said that.



Forget that

Forge the future as you see it

Bleed out blessings, the way you believe it

Live in this world the

way you wanna leave it

Work on your world,

don't be afraid to weave it



Weave-it- so-the-mountains--become-fountains-when-you-thristy

Weave it so your still 13, when your 30

Weave it like a child

Make clean still be dirty

Write-papers-and-be-wordy

That's right, you heard me



Or don't write at all

Don't fight at all

No fight or flight instinct

Your flights fights to fall



Use your instinct succintly

And naturally see

no limits

are really in sync with thee



This world is meant to be traveled

Your stories meant to be unravel

Were meant to marvel at our castles

Were meant to pay no mind to those assholes



And as I sit in my mental castle

Gazing at the star

It's clear to me were not that far



From reaching em...

From standing on the beach

Not only seeking dreams but being em



Chorus: (repeats this)

The Sky's, the limit

For those who can't see

What's in,their-imagination-naturally



3rd verse:(spoken word) (Start this a 3:43)

I see, I seek, I seeth...

Cause every single time I breath

A Course of air come backs to me



Collobarating with the causes of collages

Lodged within the back of me

And althrough they are little

Even a lion can be locked down by a thorn



A piece of me taking causallies

And in that collage of causes

The big one I name are the powers that be...

But is that honesty

Maybe not, but that is the norm...



But To place blame on the mainframe of another hard drive

May work in this world

But in my world that is a damn hard bargain to drive.



Cause in a world where place blame on others

One can only try to survive

Understandable

But in my world that I live in

Instead of blame or shame

We proclaim ourselve the kings or queen

And are made alive to thrive



Survival, vs Thrival...

It's equalvalent to comparing Departing vs. Arrival

Souls Lost vs Souls Recyled

That is the differencial gap

That makes the map

Of my universe



So Seperate from the solely survival universe

That I can't even converse

When it would only take a conversation

To move that world toward emanipication



Yet every man or woman waiting

And debating...

On whether or not too leave their dying planet

Are already fading...



But those in a world of thrival state are elating

At the fact that they can breach the peek

Of everything they've been innovating



In no way

Will we ever say

The words...

I wish...

Cause in my universe the wish and the work happen in one beautiful dish



And people aren't mentally scared or hurt by the words works

Cause in my world work worked on for your self-worth is fun and always put first



In my land

In my plain

We use plane as cars

Cause the ground is too plain

The sky to us seemed like a far

More grounded road...



So where will you go

Which universe will you live in

Which universe will you give to

Or better question to ask...

What universe...

is with in you



The Movement Continues...

- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment