Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1TAKE MIXTAPE: Intro

I’m done seeing people claim, that- their- potential’s- missin

Time- to- protest –for- your- talents- civil rights- like- a- sit-in

Better stand up quick before-these-words- become- forbidden

Cause the biggest truth before burrecracy, always stay hidden

Always shuffled away, before-it-gets-it’s-beginning

That’s- why- I’m- blastin- truth- past- theirs- walls

Through-the-words-that-I’ve-written

Hoping to break the hypnosis that we all have been in

Tried of losing out on life

It’s time we start winning

At first I was timid to- spit-out- what I got

I guess I wasn’t sure if you would think it was hot

But it’s truth, so- I- don’t- care- if- you- think- it’ll- a- flop

I’m still taking my shot

And like ripleys

You-can-believe-or-not

I’m not gonna stop

Just cause some say it’s no use

That’s like a black slave

Hanging himself with his own nuse

You’ll hear a verse like that one next

I said that just to introduce

What’s coming

So your not running when I hit ya wit the proof

Now the time’s finally here

So there can be no mistake

To get this truth into your ears

I’ll have to do it in one take

This is the 1TAKE MIXTAPE

As you hear this I hope you use it

To push forth

And start your own life’s…

next Major Movement…

LET DO THIS…

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment