Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A story to share

It has been a while now since I posted anything on this blog. The reason for that is because for the past few weeks I have been on an incredible journey. A journey that has taken me across the oceans to South Africa and back, then to places here in the United States such as New York, DC, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, and soon back to Pennsylvania, where I will be having my last year as an Undergraduate college student. It was a journey taken partly to understand my world, myself, and the way I am meant to work in it. 

But it was much more than that. It was an opportunity to come back and share with you a story. A story that crosses racial lines. A story that breaks the barriers of religious regulation, and non-religious rebellion. A story that shatters the image of the so called "real world," as it attempts to bring you the heart of the compelling and commonly shared human experience. May this story-that I will begin to share in the many posts to come- move your heart, soul, and mind to see the common good that is within all of us, as this story is the very essence of a movement. A movement for making life both meaningful and memorable. A movement to make the story that we all share matter- the story of life. 

The movement continues,
- Rhetorical Artz          

No comments:

Post a Comment