Thursday, December 23, 2010

Soul Capturing Track/Dreamereality Rant

This song goes out to those pursuing a dreamereality!!!

A thought has been flowing out of my head as I am listening to this song:

There are those who engage art to escape from their reality. Something like music allows them to close their eyes and close out all the troubling things in both the world outside and the world within. Then there are those who use music as a means of escaping towards their reality. For them, music would be something that enables them to engage, empower, express, and enrich both their inner and outer world so that the two can be integrated into one state of being. Most people seem to be a mix of both these two types of people. However, I believe at the core everyone tends to lean towards one type.

I have realized that the core of me is the latter type(through for a time I was living like former type). It is because of being that type that art has taught me how to make the surreal real, and to make the impossible possible. Art has showed me how the paint the picture of the person I honestly am. It has guided me to mold meaningful moments as if they were
music. It has propelled me to present the most personal parts of me into poetry. And as art has enlightened me to elevate my state of being, a collision between my dreams and reality has occurred, forging in my life to become a dreamereality- A state where your dream is your reality and your reality is your dream. The song above has brought me to a single conclusion: Your dreams and your reality can be synonymous if your thoughts, words, and actions align your life to be as such.

That is why I dedicate the song above to those pursuing a dreamereality life. I hope that you continue to strive for the reality that is your dreams!

The Movement Continues...
- Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment