Wednesday, September 22, 2010

True Thoughts

I woke up with a crazy urge
Cause I was on the verge
Before I went to sleep to shutting off the words I heard
But now the same voices speak to me calm
Telling me not to worry so that I can defuse the bomb

All the bombs of bull
That life tends to try to pull
Whenever my mind is full
Of foolish thoughts that make me so mindful of school

Wishing I could pull some wool
Right over my eyes
So I could keep myself cool
Instead of cooly disquised

Got disqualified by life
For lying about my plight
So now I pilot my problems out of sight with verbal flights

That I take to escape
Whenever it is I make
Lemons out of lemonade
And streams out of lakes

I guess I break things down just a little to much
Making much of what I say just a bit out of touch

Maybe I'm just out of touch
With realities reach
Maybe because reality doesn't matter to me

The Movement Continues...
Rhetorical Artz

No comments:

Post a Comment