Monday, March 1, 2010

Background of The Journey Being Blogged

This is a journal of a movement that began before me and will continue after me. But while I am on this earth, I will continue it's story through the sharing of my own...

My name is Adam Keene also known as Rhetorical Artz. In this blog I will be sharing with you my small part in a bigger movement to make the world a better place. My journey holds a combination of real stories that seems like fantasy, true tales that appear to come across as nightmares, and inspiring insights unraveled within daily living. I will share it all with any who trend on this blogged journey of mine, and I mean everything. I shall not hold back in expressing my thoughts, emotions, insights, and insecurities for I believe that stepping stones are created through sharing our honest selves with one another. I hope that as you read my past, present, and future posts that you to will move forward in the movements that you are making in your life. With that said, let us begin this blogged journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment